Baman Terms and Conditions:
Users entering Baman’s website and application to use any of the sections means being aware of and accepting the terms and rules as well as how to use Baman’s services. Please note that making all purchases on the Baman platform, including purchases inside and outside Baman portals, whether in the form of points or Riyals, at any time means that the user fully accepts all Baman terms and conditions. It should be noted that the conditions and rules listed are considered to replace all previous regulations. Users who become members of Baman as an organization, group or through Baman’s business partners are subject to all rules and agreements and official notices of Baman to the organization or group or platform creating membership for them.
Please note that all the principles and procedures of Baman are in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the law of electronic commerce and the law of protection of consumer rights, and subsequently the user is also obliged to comply with the laws related to the user. If there are any changes in the rules, procedures and services of Baman in the future, they will be published and updated on the application/website of Baman and you agree that your continued use of the site, application and other tools introduced by Baman It means accepting any change.
Definition of customer or user:
- Customer or user is a person who entered his user information in the initial registration form in the application, website or other landing pages (created by Baman or other business partners of Baman) or provided his information to Baman by business partners. has been.
- Baman can, whenever it finds the user’s activity undesirable, install it to reduce the manxes resulting from the user’s undesirable activities or suspend the user account. Undesirable items include and are not limited to items that cause damage to the platform or cause losses to Baman and other users; Committing any kind of fraud in acquiring Menex, creating or inviting invalid user accounts, and illegally using other people’s cards and withdrawing the benefits obtained from them. It should be noted that the diagnosis of all these cases will be the responsibility of Baman.
- Only natural persons have the possibility of direct membership in Baman; Registration and membership of legal entities is done after contacting Baman experts and their approval.
- Baman services can be received by making a transaction on the payment tools introduced on the Baman website and application, in case of not using the bank accounts with the Baman trademark, the user will not be given a discount or discount.
Card banking related rules:
- In order to use Baman services, it is necessary that the transactions made by the customer (user) be done with a personal banking card and all transactions should be done with the mentioned card, and if there is a discrepancy between the personal information (person’s user) and the banking card, if there is a problem, Baman company does not have any responsibility regarding the way of transactions.
- If the user is a member of other customer clubs and discount and privilege platforms and other similar platforms, he gives the Baman company permission to remove his card from other clubs and become a member of Baman Club.
- The user allows Baman to deposit money to any of the bank cards introduced in the user account for cash back.
- In order to use Baman services and earn gift tokens for transactions or gifts for inviting friends, only one user (mobile number) can receive gift tokens for each bank card; If another user has a bank transaction with a bank card that has already been registered by another user account, he will not receive any gift Manex after the transaction.
- In order to use Baman Club services, users undertake to register only their personal bank cards and refrain from registering other people’s bank cards under any circumstances. Obviously, in case of violation of this, any legal, Shariah and legal responsibility towards the property of a third party (banking card and discount and points received) is the responsibility of the wrong user, and Baman as an intermediary platform is not responsible in this regard.
Baman respects and protects the private information of people who use Baman services. Baman defends the user’s privacy to the best of his ability and in this regard, develops the technology needed to make the user’s use more reliable and secure. By using Baman tools and services, the user shows his satisfaction with this policy. Also, all information related to the Baman system is stored in protected infrastructures and in safe places.
Application Data. If you use our application(s), we also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permission:
Geolocation Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application(s), to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access.
Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our application(s), for troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.